Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Creative Photoshop

Creative Photoshop:
Digital Illustration and Art Techniques Covering Photoshop CS3
Derek Lea | Focal Press | 2007 | ISBN 978-0-240-52046-9 | PDF | 377pgs | 124mb

What you hold in your hands is the book I always wanted. My aim is to inspire you as well as inform you. I have spent a great deal of time erfecting a variety of artistic styles and working practices in Photoshop. And I have also spent a great deal of time producing images that I hope will inspire you to learn. This book is for those of you who not only appreciate art, but also want to know in explicit detail, how to create it on your own. There seems to be an infinite amount of Photoshop books out there, and many of them are excellent. However, I still haven’t found that perfect book that inspires as much as it instructs. After all these years I came to the conclusion that the book I was after didn’t exist, so I decided to write it myself. If you are reading this right now, chances are you’ve been looking for the same thing too (Derek Lea).

No comments: