Friday, August 21, 2009

Bluesy me - Blues Collection









Bluesy me - Blues Collection
50 mp3s | 128Kbps| 200mb

  1. -Am I wrong - Keb' Mo'
  2. -Bad Luck Blues - Joe Louis Walker
  3. -Better Not Look Down - B.B.King
  4. -Blues after hours
  5. -Blues At Sunrise - Gary B.B. Coleman
  6. -Born in Mississippi - Joe Louis Walker
  7. -Chains and Things - B.B.King
  8. -Change My Ways - Joe Louis Walker
  9. -Cold day in hell - Gary Moore
  10. -Cold, Lonely nights
  11. -Colin James - Cadillac(Baby)
  12. -Cry, Cry darling
  13. -Cryin' And Thinkin - Gary B.B. Coleman
  14. -Do The Walkin' - Joe Louis Walker
  15. -Don't Answer The Door - B.B.King
  16. -Don't say that no more
  17. -Dust My Blues - Elmore James
  18. -For Miss Caulker - Burdon
  19. -Goin' Back To Florida - Little Mike
  20. -Hit The Road - f. FAbrizzi & g. Lottoni
  21. -Hoochy Coochy Man Waters
  22. -How Blue Can You Get - E Wilson
  23. -How Many More Nights - E. Wilson
  24. -How much more long
  25. -Howlin' wolf - Muddy waters
  26. -Hummingbird - B.B.King
  27. -I am the blues - Memphis slim
  28. -I've Got The Blues For You - O. Peep
  29. -Jimmy Reed - Cry Before I Go
  30. -Little angel child
  31. -Little Car Blues - Luther 'Houserocker' Johnson
  32. -Lonely Room - Willie Hill
  33. -Louisiana Bound - Gregg Smith
  34. -Midnight believe - B.B.King
  35. -Miss Celie's Blues - Jones
  36. -Mother-in-law Blues - Little Mike
  37. -Need Your Love so Bad (mertis Jun)
  38. -Now Is The Right Time - R. Van Den Nieuwendi
  39. -Pass The Biscuits Please - Andre Williams
  40. -Paying The Cost to Be The Boss - B.B.King
  41. -Playin' With My Friends(with Robert Cray) - B.B.King
  42. -Potato Chips - Slim Gaillard
  43. -Red House - Hendrix
  44. -Since I've been Loving you Too long (Page, Plant, Jones)
  45. -Spider in my stew
  46. -Spoiled Rotten To The Bone - Jerry Mc Cain
  47. -Still got the blues - Gary Moore
  48. -Telephone Blues - Eddy Wilsons
  49. -Texas flood - Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double
  50. -The Duke Robillard Band - Love Slipped In

No comments: